About this item
- 4-stage trike adjusts as child grows, for babies from 10 months and up to 44 pounds
- Front wheel pedal locking system, fold down footrest and removable baby surround arms assist a younger child
- Parent push handle is removable and height adjustable from 32.5 to 38 inches. Stand over height 14 inches
- 3-position adjustable seat accommodates a growing child, shoulder and seat pads are removable and washable
- Large UVF 50 canopy provides sun protection, includes cup holder and rear storage basket
- Height without canopy 22.5”
The Joovy Tricycoo 4.1 is your child's first vehicle and the perfect way to introduce balance and coordination, one step at a time. Ideal for babies as young as 10 months, the Tricycoo 4.1 transforms through 4 stages as your child grows. Stage 1 (10 months+) - Parents have full control with the adjustable and removable parent push handle. Baby sits in a padded seat with head support, surround arms and a 5-point harness for their comfort and safety. The extra-large canopy has multiple positions and is made of a 50 UPF fabric to keep baby cool and harmful sun rays away. Stage 2 (18 months+) - This stage is gearing up for the training stage. The Tricycoo 4.1 features a flip-down footrest for the child to rest their feet on. You can set the pedals to freewheel which prevents the pedals from spinning and avoids hitting little legs and feet. The extra comfy shoulder and seat pads are removable and machine washable. Stage 3 (24 months+) - Parents can remove the surround arms and lock the pedals to allow the child to pedal by themselves. Large pedals make it easier for the child to place their feet on and learn to pedal. The Tricycoo 4.1 features a large 10" front wheel (larger than the competition) and 7.5" rear wheels for easier riding. Stage 4 (30 months+) - A 3-position adjustable seat accommodates growing legs. The parent handle is removed completely for kid powered fun. A convenient cup holder and rear storage basket are perfect for child must-haves.